Sometimes you just need to admit that you require help. Loads of people struggle to use eyeliners, so we thought we would help and offer our 3 favourite tips.
1) If you struggle with a shaky hand when using eyeliner, try to do the following:
– Sit down
– Rest your elbow on a surface which is flat
– Place your small finger on your cheek and then try to use the eyeliner. This will help to stabilise your hand.
2) If you’re a beginner starting off with liquid eyeliner, try the connect a dot technique. Make dots along the lash line and then connect.
3) Do not pull the skin on the side of your face when applying eyeliner.