Eyebrows are a major part of your look and will dictate the rest of your appearance in many ways – the colour and shape of your eyebrows can change the whole appearance of your face. These are the most popular ways to control and shape your eyebrows:
- Plucking. You can do this at home, so it will be the cheapest and least high maintenance option. You will need to be confident in your abilities, though.
- Threading. A professional will use a thread to pull hair out from the root, so you can expect this option to last quite a long time.
- Waxing. The hair is removed using wax, usually hot wax to make the treatment more comfortable. You can expect long lasting results with this.
- Tinting. To change the colour of your eyebrows, tinting is the best option.
- Full HD brows. You can change the appearance of your brows in this way making them appear to be thicker using advanced techniques.